Weekly Store Openings and Closures Tracker 2019, Week 5: Things Remembered on Verge of Bankruptcy, Williams-Sonoma May Close 80 Stores
Coresight Research tracks store openings and closures for a selected group of retailers in the U.S. and the U.K., as well as major U.S. store bankruptcies.
- Year to date in 2019, U.S. retailers have announced 1,678 store closures and 1,399 store openings.
- Williams-Sonoma has closed two stores in Reston Town Center in Virginia.
- Things Remembered is preparing for bankruptcy filing.
- Year to date in 2019, U.K. retailers have announced 221 store closures and 305 store openings.
- Missguided is closing its store in Westfield Stratford City.
You need to login to view this content. Please Login. Not a Member? Join Us
Login to view the full report, or register below for a free membership to access research.