Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) 4Q18 Results: Sales Slow, New Strategy to Guide Growth
January 25, 2019
- Kimberly-Clark reported sales of $4.6 billion in the fourth quarter 2018, down 1% year over year.
- The personal care segment recorded sales of $2.2 billion, down 2% year over year.
- The consumer tissues segment recorded sales of $1.5 billion, essentially even year over year.
- The K-C Professional segment reported sales of $0.8 billion, up 2% year over year.
- The company has provided guidance for 2019 and announced the “K-C Strategy 2022” to drive sales growth.
You need to login to view this content. Please Login. Not a Member? Join Us
Login to view the full report, or register below for a free membership to access research.