- Kimberly-Clark reported net sales of $4.6 billion for first quarter of 2019, a decrease of 2.1% compared to same period last year. Organic sales were up 3% versus last year.
- The personal care segment recorded net sales of $2.3 billion, with organic sales growth of 5%.
- The consumer tissue segment recorded net sales of $1.5 billion, with organic sales even year over year.
- The K-C Professional segment reported net sales of $0.8 billion, with organic sales up 3%.
- Kimberly-Clark continues to target full-year 2019 organic sales growth of 2% and adjusted EPS of $6.50-6.70.
Other research you may be interested in: