- Despite some reports to the contrary, Amazon is not among the top 10 apparel retailers in the US, by revenues, if we consider what it retails in its own right.
- H&M has grown substantially, but it is now experiencing deep declines in its US comparable sales, according to analysts’ estimates.
- Primark could achieve just under $1 billion in US sales by 2020.
- The off-price apparel specialist segment grew revenues by 39% between 2011 and 2016, and now accounts for 22.5% of all apparel specialists’ sales.
- By shopper numbers, Amazon is the sixth-most-popular retailer for womenswear, the second-most-popular for menswear and the top-ranking retailer for footwear in the US.
Other research you may be interested in: