Coresight Research daily insights and events delivered directly to your inbox.
The need for brands and retailers to employ the right personalization solution has substantially increased, with customer loyalty being a key goal against the backdrop of a volatile year in retail that has seen consumers turn to digital channels to make purchases. As we continue to gain an understanding of what a post-ish Covid-19 world looks like, it will be important for brands and retailers look ahead to how they can retain customers in the long term by offering a consistent, aspirational and relevant personalized experience through the holiday season.
On Thursday, September 23, at 11.00 a.m. ET, Katharine Reinhold, Director of Innovations at adidas, and Michelle Bacharach, CEO of FindMine, join Deborah Weinswig, CEO and Founder at Coresight Research, to answer five crucial questions for brands and retailers:
1. What’s missing from your personalization strategy?
2. How can you differentiate your business from the competition using its brand expertise and point of view?
3. Why is it so hard to communicate your brand’s unique expertise effectively?
4. How has Adidas learned the importance of its expertise and how can the company scale this successfully?
5. What can you do ahead of holiday 2021 to ensure your customer is getting what they need?
Copyright © 2021 by CORESIGHT RESEARCH. All Rights Reserved