Weekly Store Openings and Closures Tracker 2019, Week 6: Shopko Set to Close 251 Stores
Coresight Research tracks store openings and closures for a select group of retailers in the U.S. and the U.K., as well as major U.S. store bankruptcies.
- Year to date in 2019, U.S. retailers have announced 2,187 store closures and 1,411 store openings.
- Shopko will shutter 251 stores.
- Michaels will close all 36 Pat Catan stores
- Charlotte Russe will shut 94 stores.
- Year to date in 2019, U.K. retailers have announced 278 store closures and 313 store openings.
- Brighthouse is set to close 30 stores.
- HMV will close 27 stores.
- Oliver Bonas plans is to open eight new stores.
- Debenhams may shutter 20 stores.
You need to login to view this content. Please Login. Not a Member? Join Us
Login to view the full report, or register below for a free membership to access research.