Weekly Store Openings and Closures Tracker 2019, #2: Lidl and Wegmans to Open Three Stores While JCPenney Plans to Close Three Stores
Coresight Research tracks store openings and closures for a selected group of retailers in the U.S. and the U.K., as well as major U.S. store bankruptcies.
- Year to date in 2019, U.S. retailers have announced 1,170 store closures and 1,176 store openings.
- Lidl will open three stores in Atlanta.
- Wegmans will open stores in three new markets.
- JCPenney will close three stores.
- Year to date in 2019, U.K. retailers have announced 225 store closures and 252 store openings.
- Hardy Amies has collapsed into administration.
Year to date in 2019, U.S. retailers have announced 1,170 store closures and 1,176 store openings.
Login to view the full report, or register below for a free membership to access research.