Weekly Store Openings and Closures Tracker 2019, #2: Lidl and Wegmans to Open Three Stores While JCPenney Plans to Close Three Stores
Coresight Research tracks store openings and closures for a selected group of retailers in the U.S. and the U.K., as well as major U.S. store bankruptcies.
- Year to date in 2019, U.S. retailers have announced 1,170 store closures and 1,176 store openings.
- Lidl will open three stores in Atlanta.
- Wegmans will open stores in three new markets.
- JCPenney will close three stores.
- Year to date in 2019, U.K. retailers have announced 225 store closures and 252 store openings.
- Hardy Amies has collapsed into administration.
Coresight Research tracks news about store closures and openings, bankruptcies and management changes. Our Weekly Store Openings and Closures Tracker focuses on
To gain full access, and learn more about Coresight Membership Tiers, please click here.