August 11, 2016
WHAT “Breakfast with the Disruptors” Panel Discussion
WHEN: Monday, August 15, 2016 at 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Pacific
WHERE: PROJECT VIP Room
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
3950 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89919
INFO: Deborah Weinswig, Managing Director of Fung Global Retail & Technology, will moderate the latest session in the global think tank’s “Breakfast with the Disruptors” series of panel discussions focusing on the retailers, brands, trends and technology that are remaking the industry.
Panelists for this edition, being held in conjunction with MAGIC, the world’s largest fashion marketplace, include:
- Greg Petro, CEO and Founder of panel co-sponsor First Insight;
- Nick Graham, CEO of Nick Graham Organization;
- Nelson Mui, Men’s Fashion Director of Hudson’s Bay Co.;
- Matthew Sebra, Digital Style Director of GQ;
- Karthik Sridhar, Founder and CEO of Supply.AI
Topics to be discussed include:
- Capturing the Digital Market
- The Omni-channel Shopper and the Rise of Customization
- Retailtainment and the Future of the In-Store Experience
- Retailers in the Media: How to Stay Relevant
- Industry Trends: Fall and Holiday
- Menswear Industry Trends: Fall and Holiday
An advocate for innovation, creativity and the implementation of cutting-edge technologies, Weinswig joined Fung Global Retail & Technology (formerly FBIC Group) in 2014 to offer her unique viewpoints on the disruptive technology trends and innovations that are reshaping the global retail industry. Recent reports issued by Fung Global Retail & Technology include: “The Wearables Report 2016,” “The State of Consumers in the US and China” and “The Silver Wave: Understanding the Aging Consumer.” Fung Global Retail & Technology’s reports and analyses can be found at www.fbicroup.com and www.deborahweinswig.com. For more information and to register for MAGIC, visit www.magiconline.com. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fung Global Retail & Technology
The Fung Global Retail & Technology research team, based in New York, London and Hong Kong, is a think tank that follows emerging retail and tech trends, specializing in the ways retail and technology intersect, and building collaborative communities.
The team, led by Deborah Weinswig, former top Wall Street and retail tech analyst and startup advisor, publishes ongoing thematic and global market research on topics such as the Internet of Things, digital payments, omni-channel retail, luxury and fashion trends and disruptive technologies. More information can be found at www.fbicgroup.com.