- Nordstrom has appointed former Executive Vice President of Strategy and Development, Ken Worzel, to the position of President of Nordstrom.com.
- Worzel served six years as EVP of Strategy and Development where he was responsible for strengthening the company’s competitive position.
- The company also announced strategic shifts in leadership responsibilities, giving new roles to certain executives.
Ken Worzel has been appointed President of Nordstrom.com in order to accelerate
e-commerce, digital and mobile efforts. Mr. Worzel previously served as Executive Vice President of Strategy and Development since 2010. He was responsible for strengthening the company’s competitive position and relevance through developing and executing customer-driven strategies to support the company’s growth.
In tandem with this appointment, the company announced a strategic shift in leadership responsibilities to better support the Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack brands, both in-stores and online. The new responsibilities include:
- Co-President Erik Nordstrom will now be responsible for the Nordstrom brand, including Nordstrom stores, Nordstrom.com and Trunk Club, as well as Customer Care, Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Co-President Blake Nordstrom will be responsible for the Nordstrom Rack brand, including Rack stores and NordstromRack.com/HauteLook , and other corporate functions including Finance, Technology, Legal and Human Resources.
- Co-President Pete Nordstrom will continue to support all of the company’s merchandising functions and Store Planning. He will also remain closely involved in all areas impacting the Nordstrom brand, including marketing.