- This event has passed.
State of the XR Market – What are the Latest Tech Innovations and Where’s the Growth?
Jul 10 ›› 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
As virtual and augmented reality gain momentum, the news is filled with exciting new tech and announcements – but what’s the state of the XR market in reality? Where does consumer adoption stand? Which enterprise verticals are investing and what challenges still exist?
Hear from a panel of experts discussing this topic:
• Vinay Narayan, Vice President, Platform Strategy, HTC Vive
• Ted Schilowitz, Futurist in Residence, Paramount
• Stephanie Llamas, Vice President of Strategy & Head of XR, SuperData, a Nielsen Company
• Angelo Del Priore, Partner, HP Tech Ventures
Moderated by: Amy Peck, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, EndeavorVR
Core topics of discussion:
• How is global adoption doing and where are the XR market hotspots?
• Is there really a consumer marketplace for VR & AR/MR yet?
• How widespread is enterprise penetration? Which sectors are leading the way?
• What’s holding up growth? What’s needed to trigger market momentum?
• Will we see household penetration in 2020? Who’s best placed to deliver it?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear about real life scenarios, anecdotes and advice, as well as get your pressing questions answered by the webinar panel.